We have immediate employment opportunities for Supply Primary Teacher work which can be full time work or part time work depending on how flexible you wish to be.
We also offer long-term positions with the potential of developing into permanent roles.
We are seeking to appoint exceptional Primary Teachers to work in short- or long-term positions in the Oswestry area.
This is an exciting opportunity to build your reputation in a variety of schools.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
· The delivery of EY, KS1 and KS2 Curriculums
· Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
We are looking for the following qualities in applicants:
· Possess excellent curriculum knowledge
· Maintain exceptional classroom practice
· Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
Successful candidates should hold QTS.
What to expect from Excell Supply
· Excellent rates of pay (£100 – £160 per day)
· Work that you want – we listen to your needs
· Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to £500 per referral
· A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
· Opportunity for permanent positions
· Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
· Training and CPD opportunities
What to expect from Excell:
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Consideration for all long-term opportunities with the potential to become permanent.
- Recommend a Friend’ scheme – Get £500 cash for referring a friend
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays.
- A dedicated consultant who will provide an honest and trustworthy service – we listen to your needs.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and counter signatory to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
It is Excell Supply’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Not what you’re looking for? Return to our Jobs Boards
CHESHIRE 01244 455 321 | N.WALES 01978 280 123 |
WIRRAL 0151 329 2123 | SHROPSHIRE 01743 816 123