Contract Type: Temporary, Term Time Only
Hours: 8.50 until 3.30pm
Pay Rate: £141.71
DBS Check Required: Yes (can be gained via Excell Supply if necessary)
Excell Supply are working with a primary school in Rhyl and are actively looking for teacher with strong behaviour management.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
• The delivery of EY, KS1 and KS2 Curriculums
• Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
• Have the drive and determination to make a difference
• Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
• Be an excellent and inspirational class practitioner, who demonstrates outstanding
classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
• Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative, and ambitious
• Excellent communication skills
• Recent and relevant experience of working with children and in foundation phase.
• Excellent numeracy/literacy skills.
• Excellent behaviour management skills.
• High expectations of children’s achievement.
• The ability to be flexible, show initiative, be reliable and enthusiastic.
We are looking for the following qualities in applicants:
• Possess excellent curriculum knowledge
• Maintain exceptional classroom practice
• Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
• Successful candidates should hold QTS.
• Right to work in the UK.
What to expect from Excell Supply?
• Excellent rates of pay
• Work that you want – we listen to your needs
• Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to £500 per referral
• A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
• Opportunity for permanent positions
• Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
• Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to
the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and
welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced
DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t
heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your
application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to
work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits
for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Excell Supply policy, as a matter of
courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days.
However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to
individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your
application has been unsuccessful, and your details have not been retained.