Are you looking for a new Teaching role for 2023?
Would you like to work as a teacher but without all of the planning and extra hours?
We have enough work to offer 5 days a week and have never been busier!
Excell Supply are working on behalf of a selection of wonderful Primary schools in Flintshire who are looking for Teachers with QTS on a regular/flexible basis
This is initially a temporary position, however there could be the opportunity for permanent or regular work dependent on the need of the school.
We work with a range of SEN and Mainstream schools who cater for pupils aged 3-11, some of whom have range of needs including: complex needs, social and emotional needs and mental health needs.
To be considered for this position you will be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the importance of differentiation and have the ability to assure that learning is accessible to all pupils. ECTs and NQTs are welcome to apply for this role.
The Ideal Teacher will have
- A fun and outgoing personality and not be afraid to be flexible
- Qualified Teacher Status with experience of working with primary age pupils
- Excellent Team working skills
- Team Teach training (desirable) for SEN provision
- A commitment to supporting mainstream and SEN pupils in achieving their optimal potential
- An understanding of how to adapt lessons to assure that learning is accessible to all pupils
- Experience in working with pupils with a range of needs and backgrounds
- DBS certificate (which we can provide).
- EWC registration
Hours are Full and Part time and wage is £146.00 – £200.00 per day
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent Rate of pay
- Work that you want – we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – get £500 per referral!
- A designation Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors and free training opportunities.
Excell Supply are one of the preferred suppliers to local authorities in North Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement as well as having an excellent reputation across the education and recruitment industry.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.