Are you a Passionate and Caring person who would like to make a difference to the lives of children with special education needs?
NVQ training available on the job in association with Achieve More Training
Excell supply are working closely with an “Excellent” school in Flintshire who are looking for a flexible Teaching Assistant with experience of working with children with additional needs or personal experience.(qualifications are not compulsory)
People with a back-ground in the Care industry will also be considered
To work in an Additional Learning Needs (ALN) role you will need:
- Experience in caring for others
- A fun personality and the willingness to be silly
- Happy to work with a wonderful team
- A loving and caring nature
- Excellent references
- Flexibility and adaptability to work short-term and long-term.
- An open mind and caring personality
- Not be afraid to get your hands dirty an appetite for plenty of job satisfaction
- A DBS and EWC registration- Excell can support with this
We are always looking for applicants who have particular experience in working with people classified as having:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI)
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
- Profound and Moderate Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD)
- Severe Learning Difficulties
- Physical Disabilities (PD).
If this sounds like you please get in touch so that we can potentially offer you immediate work based on the completion of the required compliance checks
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary contract
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Pay: £60.00-£70.00 per day
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent Rate of pay
- Work that you want – we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – get £500 per referral!
- A designation Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors and free training opportunities.
Excell Supply are one of the preferred suppliers to local authorities in North Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement as well as having an excellent reputation across the education and recruitment industry.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.