£61 -£67 Per Day
We are currently recruiting for a number of SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a specialist Primary school in the county of Denbighshire on an ongoing supply basis.
The primary school offers a stimulating environment for children between the ages of 3 and 11 years old, the children have a statement of Autism or related communication disorders as their primary need. You will be required to fully support pupils with social and emotional needs in the learning process, working either 1:1 or supporting a small group of children, working closely with the Class Teacher. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a happy and nurturing environment and develop relationships, which can lead to long-term and permanent job opportunities.
What we need as an SEN Teaching Assistant:
1. An Enhanced Child Workforce DBS
2. Registration with the EWC if you are looking for work in Wales
3. Referencing to cover a minimum of 2 years.
What to expect from Excell:
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Consideration for all long-term opportunities with the potential to become permanent.
- Recommend a Friend’ scheme – Get £500 cash for referring a friend
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays.
- A dedicated consultant who will provide an honest and trustworthy service – we listen to your needs.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and counter signatory to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
It is Excell Supply’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Is ‘SEN Teaching Assistant’ not what you’re looking for? Return to our Jobs Boards
CHESHIRE 01244 455 321 | N.WALES 01978 280 123 |
WIRRAL 0151 329 2123 | SHROPSHIRE 01743 816 123