Excell Supply are currently recruiting passionate Teaching Assistants to work in our Primary Schools across the Flintshire area.
Do you have previous experience working with children or young people?
Or are you looking for a change in your career and have the transferrable skills to work with children?
Can you provide support to both the children and the Teacher?
If the answer is yes to the above, then we want to hear from you!
- Provide care and supervision for children across primary
- Create a safe and nurturing environment for children
- Foster positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues
- Observe and assess children’s progress and communicate with parents/guardians
- Maintain accurate records of children’s attendance, behaviour and development
- Support the teacher by delivering and implementing activities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Clear criminal background check
What to expect from Excell Supply:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want – we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to £500 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Work flexibility on a part-time or full-time basis
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. Duties and responsibilities may vary depending on the specific needs of the school.