Excell Supply are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants for supply work in Denbighshire county. We are looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated teaching assistants with a positive attitude to support pupils with a range of behavioural and learning needs.
We are recruiting for full or part time teaching assistants who want to work on a supply basis depending on how flexible you wish to be
This is an exciting opportunity to build your reputation in various schools as well as potentially being offered long term positions that could lead to be permanent roles
We have a large number of roles that are within the ALN sector in Additional Needs specific schools, Resource Units and Pupil Referral Units.
To work in an Additional Learnings Needs role you will need;
- Experience of working in an Additional Learnings Needs environment
- A real passion for education and improving the attainment of pupils
- Flexibility to work short term and also long term
- Sensitivity and understanding
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Prepare learning materials under the supervision of the teacher
- Work inside or outside the classroom with individuals or groups
- Look after children’s physical, social and emotional welfare
- Possess good curriculum knowledge
- Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
What to expect from Excell Supply;
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to £500 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area and can offer support also
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
We are a Local agency business based in North Wales, Shropshire, Cheshire and the Wirral, we have an easy registration process with no sign-up fee and the opportunity to progress your career with free training through Achieve More Training. Bring a friend to sign up with you and you could be eligible for a £500 referral bonus.
As members of the REC and Umbrella body to the DBS, Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, and as such all applicants will be subject to employment checks and must have a valid Enhanced DBS certificate.
Important Notice: To apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy.
Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients