Excell Supply are looking for confident and enthusiastic individuals to work as one to one Teaching Assistants across Flintshire. If you can use your initiative to work with a variety of different needs and need the flexibility that supply work can offer, then we would love to hear from you. Supply work can fit around your unique requirements and offer a solution for people who need to find work to fit around other commitments.
We are currently recruiting 1:1 teaching assistants to cover short-term, day-to-day positions as well as long term placements.We welcome both experienced teaching assistants, and those with the skills and ability to transition into this career.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To work with a named child, as directed by the class teacher and/or SENCo, to support subjects and learning across the whole curriculum
- To establish a supportive, caring and secure relationship with the child, promoting respect, self esteem and a positive attitude
- To develop knowledge and understanding of the specific academic, physical and emotional/behavioural/medical needs of the child and respond to them effectively
- Setting up classrooms, preparing resources and displays and tidying and clearing away
- Helping class teacher with other aspects of the classroom as and when required
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay £60-£65 Per day
- Work that you want – we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – *Get £500 cash for referring a friend*
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
We are a local agency business based in North Wales, Cheshire and the Wirral. We have an easy registration process with no sign-up fee and the opportunity to progress your career with free training through Achieve More Training.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place. Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.