Permanent Position – Part Time (29.6 Hours per week- Job Share will also be considered)
£27,382-42,326 Pro rata – based on a salary assessment and relevant experience.
Are you an experienced Accountant who prides themselves in delivering quality and excellence?
Are you interested in starting a rewarding career in education, using your experience to inspire the next generation?
If you can answer ‘yes’, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are helping a popular College in appointing a Lecturer in Accountancy.
If you believe you have the right Accountancy skills but not the teaching experience, then we can support you in gaining the necessary teaching qualifications, whilst sharing your knowledge and experience as an Accountant.
As a Lecturer you will teach and inspire our learners delivering AAT up to Level 4 and other accountancy qualifications.
You will perform scheduled teaching, prepare learning materials, mark students’ work, and liaise with awarding organisations and exam invigilation as required. You will provide educational guidance, support and counselling for all students whilst participating in the marketing, planning, assessment, and evaluation of course provision. You will also liaise with other tutors from other business areas regarding resources, curriculum development, student reports and other related matters, whilst completing and producing the agreed deadlines documentation such as registers, schemes of work, records of work, course review, course analysis documentation, student reports and absence reports.
Here are a few examples of a few of the benefits employees can enjoy in this permanent role:
- Agile working approach – promoting work life balance to support and improve employee wellbeing.
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement – 46 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Excellent Teachers Pension
- Access to the benefits hub – This includes travel, shopping, eating out, health and beauty savings, as well as a cycle to work scheme.
- Access to A Wide Range of E-Learning and Professional Development- Under the Employer Development Scheme, staff are eligible to receive a discount for any course up to the value of £195.
- Discounted Gym Membership, Onsite Cafe & restaurants, On Site Nursery Provision at Deeside site
- Employee Assistance Programme as well as mental health first aiders on every site.
We are a Local agency business based in North Wales, we have an easy registration process with no sign-up fee and the opportunity to progress your career with free training through Achieve More Training. Bring a friend to sign up with you and you could be eligible for a £500 referral bonus.
As members of the REC and Umbrella body to the DBS, Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, and as such all applicants will be subject to employment checks and must have a valid Enhanced DBS certificate.
Important Notice: To apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy.
Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.