Location: Colwyn Bay
Hours: 8.45am – 3.15pm
Role and responsibilties:
- To work with a named child, as directed by the class teacher and/or SENCo, to support subjects and learning across the whole curriculum
- To establish a supportive, caring and secure relationship with the child, promoting respect, self-esteem and a positive attitude
- To develop knowledge and understanding of the specific academic, physical and emotional/behavioural/medical needs of the child and respond to them effectively
- Setting up classrooms, preparing resources and displays and tidying and clearing away
- Helping class teacher with other aspects of the classroom as and when required
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want – we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – *Get £500 cash for referring a friend*
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Free Training
Excell Supply are one of the preferred suppliers to local authorities in North Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement as well as having an excellent reputation across the education and recruitment industry.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.