Are you looking for full time or part time work within the Education world?!
Have you just had a contract end and you are looking for work in September?
if the answer is yes… then look no further..
We are currently looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant on behalf of an ALN School within Llandudno.
Main responsibilities will include supporting pupils in non-mainstream classroom settings, 1:1 support work, monitoring behaviour and working in conjunction with classroom teacher and assisting with literacy and numeracy sessions. You will also be involved in setting up equipment, preparing materials for lessons and the recording of pupils achievements and progress.
We are always looking for candidates who have particular experience in working with children classified as having:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI)
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
- Profound and Moderate Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD)
- Severe Learning Difficulties
- Physical Disabilities (PD)
Benefits of working with Excell Supply
- A dedicated Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme earn up to £500 per referral!
- Respected reputation
We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a full enhanced DBS check.
Excell Supply is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.