Are you the type of person who
- can create an inclusive learning environment for all?
- can quickly adapt to changes in daily routines?
- can dedicate their time in understanding individuals’ needs and interests to tailor your teaching style?
- can find learning opportunities in a variety of situations?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions and have a passion for working with children and supporting their development – Excell Supply want to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Primary ALN Teacher to work with children in a ALN school in Wrexham. This is on a full-time basis to start in January 2023 until Easter in the first instance, but could extend longer, or even become permanent.
What you get:
A competitive salary starting at £149.57 per day.
Access to a dedicated Account Manager and Educational Advisors.
The opportunity to complete your induction year if you are an NQT.
An extensive list of CPD opportunities.
What you need:
- An Enhanced Child Workforce DBS
- Registration with the EWC
- Referencing to cover a minimum of 2 years.
What to expect from Excell Supply:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want – we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – get £500 per referral!
- A designation Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors and free training opportunities.
Excell Supply are one of the preferred suppliers to local authorities in North Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement as well as having an excellent reputation across the education and recruitment industry.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.