ALN Teaching Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a full-time ALN teaching assistant who either have previous experience working with children/adults with ADHD, PMLD, BESD, MLD, ASD, or have the drive and personality traits that will make you a successful candidate.
Salary: £11.68ph – £12.00ph
Hours: 8:50 – 3:20 Monday to Friday
Are you the type of person who
· can stay calm under pressure?
· make sure everyone feels included and valued?
· can turn up and make a difference every single day?!
If you answered yes to any of the above questions and have a passion for working with children and supporting their development – Excell Supply want to hear from you!
Excellent attendance and reliability is crucial, as is a positive attitude and team working skills.
What you get:
We offer a competitive salary with continuous free CPD opportunities. We can even help you gain a Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification for free!
What we need:
1. An Enhanced Child Workforce DBS
2. Registration with the EWC
3. Referencing to cover a minimum of 2 years.
If you don’t have previous experience in a TA role, or ALN Teaching Assistant role, we can look at other suitable roles you have had that you can transfer relevant skills from. We have Educational Advisors and ex-school staff ready to guide you down this career path.
What to expect from Excell:
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Consideration for all long-term opportunities with the potential to become permanent.
- Recommend a Friend’ scheme – Get £500 cash for referring a friend
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays.
- A dedicated consultant who will provide an honest and trustworthy service – we listen to your needs.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and counter signatory to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
It is Excell Supply’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients
Not what you’re looking for? Return to our Jobs Boards
CHESHIRE 01244 455 321 | N.WALES 01978 280 123 |
WIRRAL 0151 329 2123 | SHROPSHIRE 01743 816 123