Excell Supply are searching for a dynamic Chemistry Teacher in Warrington, ready to mix things up and create the perfect educational formula within a High School irenowned for its rich, inclusive environment.
If you’re a qualified teacher with a flair for inspiring young minds, we need you to channel your inner scientist and show us the catalyst you can be in our classrooms!
You must be eligible to work in the UK and ready to start immediately on a full-time basis to apply for this position.
We have immediate opportunities for day-to-day supply, as well as long term placements across all subjects and areas. Roles are flexible, we have full time and part time roles available.
Successful candidates should hold QTS, PGCE with a relevant Bachelor’s Degree, a Bachelor of Education or the international equivalent.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging Science lessons to students
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback
- Use a variety of teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of students
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop curriculum and share best practices
What to expect from Excell Supply:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Flexible Work – Pick when you want to work
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Pension Scheme and Holiday Pay
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
At Excell Supply, we are dedicated to connecting people with their perfect positions in the education sector. Our team takes great care to understand your needs and preferences, and we use our extensive network of relationships with schools across North Wales, North West and Shropshire to match you with the most suitable roles.
Refer a friend to sign up with us and you could be eligible for a £500 referral bonus!
As members of the REC and Umbrella body to the DBS, Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, and as such all applicants will be subject to employment checks and must have a valid Enhanced DBS certificate.
Important Notice: To apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy.
Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients