We have an immediate employment opportunity in a school in Hawarden for a cleaner to work on a flexible basis
Your role and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning and maintaining high hygiene standards throughout the school site
- Vacuuming and washing floors
- Emptying and cleaning bins
- Cleaning desks and other surfaces
- Cleaning and maintain toilet areas
- Cleaning windows and doors
- Checking stock levels of cleaning materials and reporting back to supervisor
We are looking for the following qualities in applicants:
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Be able to work as part of a team and alone
- Be aware of health and safety procedures
- Be pro-active
- Reasonable fitness level
- The ability to drive and have use of own car is an advantage as some of our schools are located in remote and rural areas.
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay(£9.34 – £10.03 ph)
- Work that you want – we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to £100 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.