At Excell Supply, we are dedicated to connecting people with their perfect positions in the education sector. Our team takes great care to understand your needs and preferences, and we use our extensive network of relationships with schools across North Wales, Chester, and the Wirral to match you with the most suitable roles. With years of experience in education recruitment, we have a deep understanding of the requirements for teaching positions in your area, and we use this knowledge to find ideal opportunities for our candidates.
Our work environment includes:
- Casual Dress
- Free Team Social Events
- Growth opportunities
Excell Supply Ltd is a leading Education Recruitment Agency based in North Wales and the North West. We are professional, agile, and our goal is to become the leading recruitment agency for Education professionals across North Wales, Shropshire, Cheshire and the Wirral.
We are actively seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our esteemed team as a Compliance Officer. This dynamic role is tailored for individuals eager to demonstrate their skills in compliance management, contributing significantly to ensuring our organisation and candidates meticulously adhere to applicable laws, regulations, and internal policies.
- Work within an established compliance team to ensure registering candidates meet compliance standards for work within the education sector
- Adhere to current operational processes and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and industry standards
- Liaise with and guide registering candidates through every stage of the recruitment process
- Carry out compliance checks including (but not limited to): right to work, DBS, reference and employment history checks
- Create and maintain accurate candidate records
- Check and organise candidate documentation
- Deal with internal and external enquiries
We are looking for…
- Good general level of education (minimum A-C in Maths and English at GCSE level or equivalent)
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent administration and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- An understanding of confidentiality
- Problem-solving skills and proactive approach
- Commitment to safeguarding
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Generous salary based on experience.
- Team and personal incentives
- Fully expenses paid social events.
- Bespoke training programme
- Employee benefits package
- 33.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Reduced hours non term time.
- Access to a pool car
- Free parking
- Flexi points reward system
- Aviva pension plan (3% employer contributions)
- Clear progression path
As members of the REC and a DBS counter signatory, Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and as such, all applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS.
· All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit or facilitate work permits for this vacancy.
· Applications must provide a covering letter
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Sick pay