- Work within a team of compliance administrators to ensure our temporary workers are compliant and safe to work within the education sector such as DBS checks, Right to Work checks and referencing.
- Main point of contact for candidates registering with us.
- Adhere to current operational processes and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Administrative support to a team of recruitment consultants
- Uphold integrity of the compliance standards
- Manage and organise candidate documentation
You should have
- Good general level of education (Minimum A – C in Maths & English at GCSE or equivalent)
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships
- Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to investigate and manage complaints
- Strong customer service skills
- Ambitious, for both you and the company that you are a part of.
- Basic salary of £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience (neg)
- Excellent Commission
- Team and personal incentives
- Fully expenses paid social events
- Bespoke training programme
- Office hours 8.30am-5pm, Reduced hours during non-term time
- Employee benefits package
- 25 days annual leave
- Free parking
Excell Supply is leading the way in education recruitment across the Northwest, North Wales, and Shropshire. With our dynamic, driven approach and an exceptional customer service record, we have achieved significant growth over the last 11 years. Ours is a fast paced, busy environment that values integrity, resilience, and innovation that rewards hard work and celebrates success.
Applicants considered will be subject to a police check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
*Please attach a covering letter with your CV application*