£14.50-18 per hour
Excell Supply are looking for a Cover Supervisor to work in a local Secondary School to provide day-to-day cover for lessons and ensure all work is delivered effectively in the absence of the regular teacher. You will be the reliable presence in the classroom, maintaining discipline, and offering support to students as needed.
Roles and Responsibilities
– Ensuring that the work left for the pupils by the absent teacher is completed.
– Confidently engaging with the class
– Managing classroom behaviour
– Working in line to the school’s safeguarding and behaviour policy
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to manage behaviour in line with school’s policies
– Experience working with children and young people in the last 2 years
At Excell Supply, we are dedicated to connecting people with their perfect positions in the education sector. Our team takes great care to understand your needs and preferences, and we use our extensive network of relationships with schools across North Wales, Chester, and the Wirral to match you with the most suitable roles.
Benefits and Rewards
- Flexible working to fit around your busy life- you can work on the days you want- work around your other commitments
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
- Extensive free training and professional qualification opportunities
- Holiday Pay – get paid during school holidays when you are not working
- £500 Refer a Friend Scheme
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Excell Supply policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days.
However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.