Excell Supply are looking to recruit experienced Early Years Teaching Assistants who have a fun and energetic personality to work in well-established Primary Schools in Rhyl. We have both day to day and long term positions available. Working on supply gives you the flexibility to work when and where best suits you.
Your role will involve supporting the class teacher and could involve either working with the entire class, small group or on a 1 to 1 basis with a child.
Are you fun, energetic, reliable and hard-working, and want to work in an amazing team of educators? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for the following qualities in applicants:
- Friendly, positive and pro-active attitude
- Passion for education and supporting in an early years setting
- Ability to use initiative
- Team player
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent Rate of pay: £60pd.
- Work that you want – we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – get £500 per referral!
- A designation Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors and free training opportunities.
Excell Supply are one of the preferred suppliers to local authorities in North Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement as well as having an excellent reputation across the education and recruitment industry.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.