Position Title: Film studies tutor
Contract Type: Temporary, long-term, Mondays and Tuesdays, 9am-3pm
Pay – £25-£35 per hour
Calling all tutors, we are seeking an exceptional film studies tutor for a college in Rhyl, for mondays and tuesdays (ongoing).
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- The delivery of film studies lessons
- Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
- Summative and formative assessment, guide progress through marking and feedback
- Attending departmental meetings
- Planning, delivering and marking lessons
We are looking for the following qualities in applicants:
- Passion for teaching and passion for film studies
- Motivate students with engaging
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Caring, patient and preofessional
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience working with children/young people
- QTS/PGCE (or relevant equivalent)
What to expect from Excell Supply:
Excellent rates of pay
Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to £500 per referral
A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
Opportunity for permanent positions
Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.