Position Title: Secondary Geography Teacher
Contract Type: Temporary- for this academic year
Term Time Only, full time, Hours: 8.30am-3.30pm
Pay – £157.66 to £227.95 per day
We have an immediate opportuniy for a long term supply placement for a geography teacher, full time at a school in Rhyl.
Candidates should hold QTS, PGCE with a relevant Bachelor’s Degree, a Bachelor of Education or the international equivalent.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- The delivery of KS3 and KS4 curriculum
- Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
- Summative and formative assessment, guide progress through marking and feedback
- Attending departmental meetings
- Planning, delivering and marking lessons.
- We are looking for the following qualities in applicants:
- Possess an excellent subject knowledge
- Maintain exceptional classroom practice and behaviour management
- Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
- Right to work in the UK
What to expect from Excell Supply:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to £500 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Pension Scheme and Holiday Pay
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
We are a Local agency business based in North Wales, Cheshire and the Wirral, we have an easy registration process with no sign-up fee and the opportunity to progress your career with free training through Achieve More Training. Bring a friend to sign up with you and you could be eligible for a £500 referral bonus.
As members of the REC and Umbrella body to the DBS, Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, and as such all applicants will be subject to employment checks and must have a valid Enhanced DBS certificate.
Important Notice: To apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy.
Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients