Are you an ambitious Humanities Teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Would you like to secure a new position in a school that matches your visions and values?
Are you familiar with the general Humanities curriculum up to A level?
We are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and innovative Teacher of Humanities to join our team from May. We welcome applications from newly qualified teachers. So, if you love your subject and want to inspire young people to fulfil their potential, we are the place for you
As a successful candidate working for Excell Supply, you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a Geography, History, Religious Education Qualification
- Be capable of delivering Key Stage 3 & 4-Experience of teaching Key Stage 5 is beneficial but not essential
- The experience to plan, prepare and teach the constantly evolving curriculum
- Excellent classroom management
- Strong communication skills
- Great time management skills, someone who is reliable and flexible
- Ideally worked with children in the 5 years
- Right to work in the UK.
By joining the Excell team you’ll receive:
- A dedicated Account Manager within depth knowledge of your local schools
- Free CPD (Continuous Professional Development) including practical application workshops with head teachers
- Professional Mentoring
- Highly Competitive rates of pay (paid weekly) with opportunities to increase your take home pay using one of our umbrella companies
- Be part of a highly reputable education employment business
- Consideration for all long term opportunities
- Benefits package and generous ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place. Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Excell Supply’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.