Excell Supply are looking for Newly Qualified Teachers, who are looking for supply work from September 2023 or sooner.
This is an exciting opportunity to build up your teaching experience. You will have the option of teaching different classes in different schools, which will help you gain valuable experience, ready for when you secure that permanent role.
Successful candidates must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to ensure that a positive teaching environment is met at all times
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons
- Maintain discipline and have an understanding of behaviour management
- Possess excellent curriculum knowledge
- Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent Rates of pay – from £151.70 per day
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to £500 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area and can offer support also
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations and NQT Support
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays.
We are a Local agency business based in North Wales, Shropshire, Cheshire and the Wirral, we have an easy registration process with no sign-up fee and the opportunity to progress your career with free training through Achieve More Training. Bring a friend to sign up with you and you could be eligible for a £500 referral bonus.
As members of the REC and Umbrella body to the DBS, Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, and as such all applicants will be subject to employment checks and must have a valid Enhanced DBS certificate.
Important Notice: To apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy.
Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.