Job Role: Newly Qualified Teacher (Primary School Based)
Location: Shrewsbury Shropshire
Days/Hours of Work: Monday to Friday (08:45am – 15:15pm)
Pay: Up to £151.81 a day
Are you an Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) looking for regular work and more experience in Primary Schools in your area? Here at Excell Supply we are looking for excellent Early Career Teachers to supply to our fantastic schools for their daily needs.
We can offer a wide variety of work opportunities to meet your personal circumstances. It’s flexible to whatever days you can work, whether that is full time or part time. This is an exciting opportunity to build your reputation in a variety of schools as well as potentially being offered long term positions with the potential of developing into permanent roles. We work closely with our clients to provide them with fantastic Primary Teachers with whatever needs they require. We can also offer the benefit of continuous professional development and access to of Educational Advisors who can guide you in your career progression and/or Induction Period.
- Possess excellent curriculum knowledge
- Maintain exceptional classroom practice
- Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
- Successful candidates should hold QTS.
- Being flexible and able to work full time work or part time work would be advantageous.
- Excellent rates of pay from £151.70 per day
- A dedicated Account Manager working with your needs in mind to find you the most suitable work.
- A wide variety of Twilight CPD opportunities.
- Skilled and experience Educational Advisors to support you.
- The opportunity of long-term roles progressing to permanent work.
- An Enhanced Child Workforce DBS
- Referencing to cover a minimum of 2 years.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.