- Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher?
- Is it time to start building your career?
- Do you want to gain experience across local primary schools?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then we want to hear from you! Becoming a Newly Qualified Teacher can be an exciting and scary time, but this role will give you the ability to grow your knowledge and confidence.
We are recruiting for full and part time teachers on a supply basis depending on how flexible you wish to be.
What you get:
– Excellent rate of pay £157.66 per day
– Recommend a Friend Scheme – Earn up to £500 per referral
– Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations and NQT Support
– Access to a full of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
Whether you’re looking for full-time, part-time or flexible hours, we have roles to suit you. We always listen to your needs and strive to find you suitable work.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
We are a local agency business based in North Wales, we have an easy registration process with no sign up fee and the opportunity to progress your career with free training through Achieve More Training. Bring a friend to sign up with you and you could be eligible for a £500 referral bonus.