Newly Qualified Primary Teacher – Across Flintshire & Prestatyn
£149.57 Per Day
Excell Supply are looking for newly qualified primary teachers, who are looking for supply work from September 2023 or sooner if you’re available.
This is an exciting opportunity to build up your teaching experience whilst also completing your NQT induction on supply from day 1. You will have the option of teaching different classes in different schools, which will help you gain valuable experience, ready for when you secure that permanent role.
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay £60-£65 Per day
- Work that you want – we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – *Get £500 cash for referring a friend*
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
We are a local agency business based in North Wales, Cheshire and the Wirral. We have an easy registration process with no sign-up fee and the opportunity to progress your career with free training through Achieve More Training.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place. Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.