Contract Type: Temporary, Term Time Only
£141.71 per day
Supply teaching is a great option for an NQT, and we would love to talk to you about how Excell Supply can support and guide you at this exciting stage of your life and career.
On a weekly basis we have dozens of NQTs working through us at schools we have hand-picked to help broaden experience. We will use our strong relationships with our schools to highlight your experience and character and support you while you work to help identify which environments you like and what sort of work you enjoy doing the most.
We can provide you with the option to work in a number of schools as a supply teacher, building invaluable experience and knowledge for the early stages of your career. Alternatively, some NQTs choose to work on a more long-term basis in one school, giving them the chance to work term by term while retaining some flexibility and allowing them to work within several schools until they find out what is best for them.
Many NQTs opt to register with us for day-to-day work whilst waiting for interviews for a full time or permanent position. Having the flexibility to earn while you are applying for permanent roles is a great way to build invaluable education experience.
We care about our teachers. Give us a call to find out about the opportunities that we have available, and how we can work with you to shape your career.
NQTs we place will be expected to:
- Have EWC registration if wishing to work in Wales
- Have full class teaching responsibility
- Take responsibility for the pupil’s progress
- Plan, prepare and present lessons
- Maintain positive behaviour management strategies – Prepare and mark pupil’s work
- Provide feedback to parents on a pupil’s progress
- Take part in school events and activities
- Have qualified teacher status (QTS)
In return you can expect:
- Local schools to work in
- NQT client networking events
- Support from our dedicated Education advisors
- Free and informal Lesson observations delivered by senior education professionals to give you constructive feedback and help you develop your skills
- Support for completing application forms and interviews
- Paid to scale for all long-term assignments
- Your own dedicated local consultants working pro-actively on your behalf
If you’re an NQT and in need of more support please get in touch, here at Excell Supply we pride ourselves on looking after our NQT’s and helping them get started and support throughout their career in education.