Job Role: Nursery Assistant
Location: Shrewsbury Shropshire
Days/Hours of Work: Monday to Friday (Various Hours)
Pay: Up to £11.68 per hour (Depending on age, experience, and qualifications)
We are currently looking for Nursery Assistants to work in the Shrewsbury area. We have a variety of long- and short-term work available, depending on your availability.
Experience working with early years age children would be preferred.
Responsibilities to include:-
- Providing support to children
- Promoting good behaviour / managing challenging behaviour
- Aiding pupils in their learning as effectively as possible
- Helping children with additional support needs
- Engaging in activities and early years education
- Creating and maintaining an orderly and supportive learning environment
About you :-
- Experience working within children, or adults in a caring capacity.
- You must be someone who has a caring and nurturing personality
- Transferrable skills such as teamwork, initiative, flexibility, adaptability, remaining calm under pressure, caring and helpful.
- Experience working with children with challenging behaviour
- An Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (we can assist you in applying for this)
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want – we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to £500 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations