Are you the type of person that can answer the question “WHY?” over 40 times a day?!
Excell Supply are looking for you!
We are seeking a caring, energetic, fun individual who can fit in with a dedicated team. Ideally you will have a passion for looking after children, be willing to get covered in paint and glitter and be able to read the same story 10 times over. You will hold a valid Child Workforce DBS or be willing to process one through Excell Supply.
Your main responsibilities will be, but not be limited to;
- Protect and promote the health and well-being of children
- Ensure that safeguarding procedures are followed
- Promote positive relationships in the early years setting
- Support children’s learning and development through play
- Be a ‘key person’ to a small group of children and build positive relationships with their families
- Monitor children’s progress to ensure they reach their developmental targets
- Plan and create activities which keep children engaged throughout the day
- Enable children to become more independent
- Help prepare children for the transition into school life
Pay will be between £11.41 and £11.68 per hour including holiday pay. Full or part time shift patterns available.
We are a Local agency business based in North Wales, we have an easy registration process with no sign up fee and the opportunity to progress your career with free training through Achieve More Training. Bring a friend to sign up with you and you could be eligible for a £500 referral bonus.
Apply for this role now as this amazing opportunity as demand is high! Call Emma now on 07955194903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org