Calling all Nursery Practitioners!
Do you have a warm smile that makes every child feel special? Can you answer the question “WHY?” over 100 times a day? If the answer is YES! then Excell supply are looking for you!
We are seeking experienced Nursery Practitioners who can fit in with an energetic, fun and dedicated team. You will need to hold a childcare qualification ideally Level 2 or 3. You will hold a valid Child Workforce DBS or be willing to process one through Excell Supply.
Your main responsibilities will be, but not limited to;
- Protect and promote the health and well-being of children.
- Ensure that safeguarding procedures are followed.
- Promote positive relationships in the early years setting
- Support children’s learning and development through play.
- Be a ‘key person’ to a small group of children and build positive relationships with their families.
- Monitor children’s progress to ensure they reach their developmental targets
- Plan and create activities which keep children engaged throughout the day.
- Enable children to become more independent
- Help prepare children for the transition into school life.
Pay will be between £9.50 and £10.50 per hour with holiday pay in addition to this rate. Full or part time shifts available.
We are a local agency business based in North Wales, we have an easy registration process with no sign up fee and the opportunity to progress your career with free training through Achieve More training. Bring a friend to sign up with you and you could be eligible for a £500 referral bonus.
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rate of pay
- Work that you want – we listen to your needs
- Recommend a friend scheme – get £500 per referral!
- A designated account manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area.
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors and free training opportunities.
Excell Supply are one of the preferred suppliers to local authorities in North Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement as well as having an excellent reputation across the education and recruitment industry.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an enhanced DBS on the update service certificate in place.
We are a local agency business based in North Wales, we have an easy registration process with no sign up fee and the opportunity to progress your career with free training through Achieve More Training. Bring a friend to sign up with you and you could be eligible for a £500 referral bonus.
Apply for this role now as this amazing opportunity has high demand.