Excell Supply are looking to recruit Nursery/Pre school assistants to work in a Pre school and Nursery settings in the Great Sutton Area area. This will be to cover day to day and long-term supply as and when required. The successful candidates will have an excellent knowledge and a passion for supporting children in Early Education as well as the following:
- Experience of working with children in an Early Years setting.
- Fun and energetic personality.
- Able to motivate all children to reach their full potential.
- Have high expectations and be a reflective practitioner
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ideally have a childcare related qualification, but not essential
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay – between £8.39 and £11.68 per hour dependent on age
- Work that you want – we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to £500 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
We are a Local agency business based in North Wales, Cheshire and the Wirral, we have an easy registration process with no sign-up fee and the opportunity to progress your career with free training through Achieve More Training. Bring a friend to sign up with you and you could be eligible for a £500 referral bonus.
As members of the REC and Umbrella body to the DBS, Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, and as such all applicants will be subject to employment checks and must have a valid Enhanced DBS certificate.
Important Notice: To apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy.
Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients
Nursery, Preschool, Early Years, Education, Chester, Cheshire, Education, Supply work