Excell Supply are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants (TA’s) to work within Primary Schools in the Denbighshire area.
We have immediate employment opportunities for day-to-day and Long-Term supply which can be full time work or part time work depending on how flexible you wish to be.
We also offer long-term positions with the potential of developing into permanent roles.
Your role will be to assist teachers in the classroom whilst supporting the pupils’ learning and development. You will be required to provide learning support in general to the class, in small groups or on a 1-1 basis.
We welcome applicants with a relevant qualification; however, applications will be considered from people who have experience of working with children, either in the classroom or nursery settings
As a TA your role and responsibilities include:
- Promoting good behaviour / managing challenging behaviour
- Aiding pupils in their learning as effectively as possible
- Helping children with additional educational needs
- Providing feedback on learning and development to the teacher
- Creating and maintaining an orderly and supportive learning environment
- Administrative tasks
We are looking for the following qualities in applicants:
- Friendly, positive and pro-active attitude
- Passion for education
- Ability to use initiative
- Team player
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Rate of pay: £60pd – £65pd
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent Rate of pay
- Work that you want – we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – get £500 per referral!
- A designation Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors and free training opportunities.
Excell Supply are one of the preferred suppliers to local authorities in North Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement as well as having an excellent reputation across the education and recruitment industry.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
We are a local agency business based in North Wales, we have an easy registration process with no sign up fee and the opportunity to progress your career with free training through Achieve More Training. Bring a friend to sign up with you and you could be eligible for a £500 referral bonus.