Excell Supply are assisting a mainstream secondary school in their search for a Pastoral Officer to join their behavioural team at the beginning of the new academic year.
You need to have previous experience managing a team as well as working with young people who exhibit challenging behaviour if you want to be considered for this position.
• Pastoral Officer who has experience with working with young people who have challenging behaviour.
• Pastoral Officer who has a passion for making a difference
• Pastoral Officer is needed for a full-time role, Monday – Friday
• Pastoral Officer who can work well as a team Would you consider yourself to be a Pastoral Support Officer who has excellent behaviour management skills?
Would you be interested in working in a school setting where you would be able to assist young people who have social or emotional needs?
Are you an experienced behaviour mentor who is interested in taking the next step in their career and becoming a pastoral officer?
The Pastoral Officer will be able to work across a wide range of learners to achieve and progress by supporting them in relation to their social and emotional wellbeing, with the aim of improving their mental health.
• In order to be a successful behaviour management specialist, you should have experience working with children who have challenging behaviour patterns
• It is essential to have a pastoral officer with experience in monitoring the attendance, behaviour, and progress of children
• Creating positive relationships between staff and children is a key requirement, and you will be working closely with the behavioural team, leadership team, and other pastoral teams in order to do so.