Full Time – Monday to Friday
Are you a passionate PE Teacher looking for work in Chester?
Would you like a job that gives you variety, flexibility, and fulfillment?
Could you make a real difference for the children you work with?
We are looking for highly motivated, flexible, and committed PE Teachers for a long-term assignment in a busy and friendly Secondary School in the heart of Chester.
This popular secondary school has a strong sense of community, which is evident in every aspect of the day-to-day life within, from the exemplary uniform and behavior to the extensive participation in extracurricular activities.
The staff within are committed to providing children with an outstanding experience within the school community and outstanding opportunities within the wider community, thereby enriching the students and preparing them for life after school.
The school are very firm but fair, every student is treated equally and at the heart of everything, the establishment wants all pupils to thrive and excel through their love of learning.
They are looking for a similarly minded PE Teacher to cover a long-term absence, Monday to Friday.
You will need to have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Be capable of delivering Key Stage 3 & 4
- The ability to plan, prepare and teach the constantly evolving curriculum
- Excellent classroom management
- Strong communication skills
- Great time management skills, as well as being reliable and flexible
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want – we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to £100 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Excell Supply policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days.
However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients