WHO ARE WE?
We have an exciting role for someone who is passionate about sport and coaching children!!
We are a supply agency, so this role is on a flexible supply basis to suit schools needs, there is also the opportunity to be considered for classroom based teaching assistant work should you wish.
This will be part time, no set days.
Likley to be primarily Ellesmere Port based, but opportunities may arise for work in other schools in other locations around Wirral and Cheshire West.
The hours of work will usually be in the window of 12-4:30.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A PE COACH?
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Be fun and able to answer the question ‘why?’ 40 times a day!
- Confidently lead PE lessons and after school clubs (planning will be provided)
- Ensuring all children are engaged, safe and having fun
- Support and encourage children
PE COACHES/TEACHING ASSISTANTS MUST HAVE:
- Essential- The ability to be flexible, show initiative, be reliable, creative, and enthusiastic.
- Essential- Right to work in the UK.
- Essential- DBS Check (can be gained via Excell Supply if necessary)
- Ideal but not essential- knowledge of sport
- Ideal but not essential- some relevant experience with children and young people
- Ideal but not essential- have a relevant qualification, or have completed a relevant course (in something related to either sports and/or young people)
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR EXCELL SUPPLY AS A PRIMARY TEACHING ASSISTANT:
- Flexible working to fit around other commitments
- competitive rates of pay
- weekdays only
- You will have a designated Account manager who will look after you who also has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Holiday pay- accrue holiday pay when yoou work, to claim whenn you’re not working
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Excell Supply policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days.
However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.