Being a supply Primary School Teacher offers great potential and flexible working arrangements, which means you get to choose when and where you want to work and for how long – all you need to do is to tell us when you are available!
£151.70 – £230.31per day (depending on experience)
Both Primary School Teachers and Secondary supply teachers are in demand. You can teach in the Key Stage that you feel prefer, using your past skills and resources to enhance lesson plans provided to you, to deliver engaging lessons to the pupils in your care. This role is for a Primary Teacher that can cover all Key Stages.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
· Teach all areas of the school curriculum
· Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
· Organise the classroom and learning resources to ensure that a positive teaching environment is met at all times
· Maintain discipline and have an understanding of behaviour management
· Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
What you get:
· Excellent rates of pay from £151.70 per day
· A dedicated Account Manager working with your needs in mind to find you the most suitable work.
· A wide variety of Twilight CPD opportunities.
· Skilled and experience Educational Advisors to support you.
What we need:
3. An Enhanced Child Workforce DBS
4. Referencing to cover a minimum of 2 years.
What to expect from Excell:
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Consideration for all long-term opportunities with the potential to become permanent.
- Recommend a Friend’ scheme – Get £500 cash for referring a friend
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays.
- A dedicated consultant who will provide an honest and trustworthy service – we listen to your needs.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and counter signatory to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
It is Excell Supply’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Is ‘Primary School Teacher’ not what you’re looking for? Return to our Jobs Boards
CHESHIRE 01244 455 321 | N.WALES 01978 280 123 |
WIRRAL 0151 329 2123 | SHROPSHIRE 01743 816 123