Job Role: Teacher (Primary School Based)
Location: Malpas, SY14
Days/Hours of Work: Monday to Friday (08:20am – 15:30pm)
Pay: £130 – £230.31 a day (Depending on age, experience and qualifications)
What you need to know about the role on offer
Here at Excell Supply, we are looking to appoint Primary School Teachers to work in short- and long-term positions across Cheshire and Shropshire. This is a highly promising opportunity to build or continue to build your reputation in a wide variety of schools! We are a Preferred Supplier to all schools across Shropshire and are part of the Crown Commercial Service.
Responsibilities To Include:-
- Confident delivery and thorough knowledge of EY, KS1 and KS2 Curriculums
- Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally to ensure they are able to fulfil their potential
- Feeding back to the class teacher / school about the progress of the pupils
- Marking of all work set – offering advice and how the pupil can improve
- Ensuring you follow lesson plans left by the class teacher
- Possess excellent curriculum knowledge
- Maintain exceptional classroom practice
- Work well in a team, supporting and co-operating with colleagues, as well as offer creative ideas
- Successful candidates must hold a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Being flexible and able to work full time work or part time work would be advantageous.
- You must be able to attend a face-to-face interview prior to registration.
- Here at Excell Supply we also offer long-term positions with the potential of developing into permanent roles, if that is what you desire.
- Excellent rates of pay (£130 – £230.31 per day) dependent upon experience and length of contract.
- Work that you want – we listen to your needs, when and where are up to you.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to £500 per referral!
- A designated Account Manager who will be your one point of contact. That also has strong working relationships with schools in your area, and will always give you the best options that suit you.
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations.
- Training and CPD opportunities
We are a Local agency business based in North Wales, Shropshire, Cheshire and the Wirral, we have an easy registration process with no sign-up fee and the opportunity to progress your career with free training through Achieve More Training. Bring a friend to sign up with you and you could be eligible for a £500 referral bonus.
As members of the REC and Umbrella body to the DBS, Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, and as such all applicants will be subject to employment checks and must have a valid Enhanced DBS certificate.
Important Notice: To apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy.
Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.