Excell Supply are looking for experienced and Newly qualified Foundation Phase and Key Stage 2 Teachers across Flintshire.
We are recruiting for full and part time teachers on a supply basis depending on how flexible you wish to be – you pick and choose how many days you would like as well as having the option to choose to work in either Flintshire or Wrexham or both which will enable you to be kept busy.
This is an exciting opportunity to build your reputation in a variety of schools as well as potentially being offered long term positions with the potential of developing into permanent roles.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- The delivery of EY/FP/KS1/KS2 Curriculums
- Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to ensure that a positive teaching environment is met at all times
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons
- Maintain discipline and have an understanding of behaviour management
- Possess excellent curriculum knowledge
- Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
- Successful candidates must hold Qualified Teacher Status
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent Rates of pay – from £149.57
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to £500 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area and can offer support also
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations and NQT Support
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training
- Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Excell Supply policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days.
However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.