Job Role: Primary Teacher
Location: Shrewsbury Shropshire
Days/Hours of Work: Monday to Friday (08:30am – 15:15pm)
About The Role
We are seeking to appoint exceptional Primary Teachers to work in short- or long-term positions across Shropshire. This is an exciting opportunity to build your reputation in a variety of schools.
Excell Supply are one of the preferred suppliers to local authorities in North Wales under the All-Wales Framework Agreement as well as having an excellent reputation across the education and recruitment industry.
Responsibilities To Include:-
• The delivery of EYFS, KS1 & KS2
• Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
• Teach all areas of the school curriculum
• Organise the classroom and learning resources to ensure that a positive teaching environment is always met.
• Must have lessons occasionally planned, prepared.
• Maintain discipline and understand behaviour management
• You must hold Qualified Teacher Status
• You must hold an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS
• Possess excellent curriculum knowledge
• Able to work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
• Being flexible and able to work full time work or part time work would be advanta-geous.
• Here at Excel Supply we also offer long-term positions with the potential of developing into permanent roles.
• Excellent rates of pay per day
• Work that you want – we listen to your needs
• Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to £500 per referral
• A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area.
• Opportunity for permanent positions
• Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations.
• Training and CPD opportunities
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.