Job Role: Teacher (Primary School Based)
Days/Hours of Work: Monday to Friday (8:30am – 15:30pm)
Pay: £135 – £150 per day (Depending on age, experience and qualifications)
Job details :-
Are you an NQT or an Experienced Primary Teacher looking for their next role? Do you want to vary your experience?
We are on the lookout for fantastic, enthusiastic, and engaging Primary Teachers to work in some of the best Primary Schools in Oswestry.
Responsibilities and requirements :-
- Prepare lesson plans and teach pupils in accordance with the national curriculum.
- Marking students’ work and providing them with necessary feedback, criticism, encouragement, and support.
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school policy.
- Managing the behaviour of pupils while they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment.
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school’s policies and procedures.
- Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher.
- Reporting back as appropriate using the school’s agreed referral procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising.
- An Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (we can assist you in applying for this)
- Successful candidates should hold QTS
- Right to work in the UK
What to expect from us :-
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work where and when you want to – we listen to your needs and preferences
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to £500 per referral!
- A designated Account Manager, who is your one main point of contact and has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Always available on email, text or call if you have any queries or issues, 7 days a week.
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our expert professional mentors, including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holiday.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and counter signatory to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.