Job Role: Teacher (Primary School Based)
Days/Hours of Work: Monday to Friday (08:45am – 15:15pm)
Pay: £157.66 – £230.31 a day (Depending on age, experience and qualifications)
About The Role
We are seeking to appoint exceptional Primary Teachers to work in short or long-term positions across Wrexham. This is an exciting opportunity to build your reputation in a variety of schools. We are a Preferred Supplier to all schools across Wrexham and part of the Crown Commercial Service.
Responsibilities To Include:-
- The delivery of EY, KS1 and KS2 Curriculums
- Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
- Feeding back to the class teacher / school about the progress of the pupils
- Marking of all work set
- Planning lessons where necessary
- Possess excellent curriculum knowledge
- Maintain exceptional classroom practice
- Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
- Successful candidates should hold QTS.
- Being flexible and able to work full time work or part time work would be advantageous.
- You must be able to attend a face-to-face interview prior to registration.
- Here at Excell Supply we also offer long-term positions with the potential of developing into permanent roles.
- Excellent rates of pay (£157.66 – £230.31 per day) dependent upon experience and length of contract.
- Work that you want – we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to £500 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area.
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations.
- Training and CPD opportunities
We are a Local agency business based in North Wales, Shropshire, Cheshire and the Wirral, we have an easy registration process with no sign-up fee and the opportunity to progress your career with free training through Achieve More Training. Bring a friend to sign up with you and you could be eligible for a £500 referral bonus.
As members of the REC and Umbrella body to the DBS, Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, and as such all applicants will be subject to employment checks and must have a valid Enhanced DBS certificate.
Important Notice: To apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy.
Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.