A Primary Teaching Assistant (TA’s) work under the guidance of teaching staff, undertaking support programmes that enable access to learning for all pupils aged 5 to 7 years (Key Stage 1) and 7 to 11 years (Key Stage 2).
Location – Overton / Malpas
Pay – £61.32 to £70.00 per day
As a Primary Teaching Assistant –
· Do you want to be an influence on a pupils life?
· Can you encourage, engage, and help achieve?
· Is it time for a new challenge?
If you believe you fit the above questions, then we have the perfect role for you! Excell are currently recruiting for reliable Primary Teaching Assistants to work across Overton, Penley and Malpas and we want to hear from you!
What you get:
We offer a competitive salary with continuous free CPD opportunities. We can even help you gain a Level 2 or Level 3 Primary Teaching Assistant qualification for free!
Whether you’re looking for full-time, part-time or flexible hours, we have roles to suit you. We always listen to your needs and strive to find you suitable work.
What we need:
1. An Enhanced Child Workforce DBS
2. Registration with the EWC if you are looking for work in Wales
3. Referencing to cover a minimum of 2 years.
If you don’t have previous experience in a Primary Teaching Assistant or TA role, we can look at other suitable roles you have had that you can transfer relevant skills from. We have Educational Advisors and ex-school staff ready to guide you down this career path.
What to expect from Excell:
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Consideration for all long-term opportunities with the potential to become permanent.
- Recommend a Friend’ scheme – Get £500 cash for referring a friend
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays.
- A dedicated consultant who will provide an honest and trustworthy service – we listen to your needs.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and counter signatory to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
It is Excell Supply’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Is ‘Primary School Teaching Assistant’ not what you’re looking for? Return to our Jobs Boards
CHESHIRE 01244 455 321 | N.WALES 01978 280 123 |
WIRRAL 0151 329 2123 | SHROPSHIRE 01743 816 123