Primary Teaching Assistant
Location: Colwyn Bay
Hours: 8.45am – 3.15pm
We are looking for the following qualities in applicants:
- Friendly, positive and pro-active attitude
- Passion for education
- Ability to use initiative
- Team player
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
As a Teaching Assistant your roles and responsibilities include:
- Promoting good behaviour/ managing challenging behaviour
- Aiding pupils in their learning as effectively as possible
- Providing feedback on learning and development to the teacher
- Creating and maintaining an orderly and supportive learning environment
- Administrative tasks
What to expect from Excell:
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Consideration for all long-term opportunities with the potential to become permanent.
- Recommend a Friend’ scheme – *Get £500 cash for referring a friend*
- A dedicated consultant who will provide an honest and trustworthy service – we listen to your needs.
- Free Training
Excell Supply are one of the preferred suppliers to local authorities in North Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement as well as having an excellent reputation across the education and recruitment industry.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.