Primary Teaching Assistant
Are you looking for flexible work to fit around your busy life? Look no further.
- Up to £65 Per day DOE
- Flexible working
- 8:45am – 3:15pm
- No experience needed
- To apply or more information email
WHO ARE WE?
Excell Supply are working with numerous schools and are actively looking for Primary teaching assistants for day to day, short term, long term, part time and full-time positions within Wrexham and surrounding Wrexham schools. We offer Excellent rate of pay, you can work when you want and you will have a designated Account manager who will look after you who also has strong working relationships with schools in your area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Be an excellent and inspirational class practitioner, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
- Excellent communication skills
- Recent and relevant experience of working with children
- Excellent numeracy/ literacy skills.
- Excellent behaviour management skills.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU WOULD NEED TO HAVE:
- Ideally worked with children in the last 5 years
- Teaching assistant Level 1, 2 or 3 qualifications
- The ability to be flexible, show initiative, be reliable, creative, and enthusiastic.
- Right to work in the UK.
- DBS Check Required: Yes (can be gained via Excell Supply if necessary)
- Following successful checks, the candidate will be able to start as soon as they are clear for work.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one. Candidate will need to pay for this.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Excell Supply policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days.
However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients