A secondary school based in Wrexham is currently recruiting for a Temporary Science Lab Technician.
- Monday – Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm
- £100 a day
- Temporary/Flexible work
Science Lab Technician responsibilities
- Preparing the use of practical resources and supporting the practical requirements of the science curriculum.
- To ensure and promote the maintenance of a healthy and safe working environment.
- Deal appropriately with immediate problems or emergencies according to school policies and procedures.
- Ensure the availability of suitable materials and equipment for practical lessons.
- Ensure equipment is regularly checked, cleaned, maintained, calibrated, tested, repaired as required and returned to stores.
- Prepare resources and assemble apparatus in accordance with specifications and schemes of work including preparing chemical solutions.
Science Lab Technician requirements
- Degree qualification in a scientific discipline.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills.