A large community school based in Newtown are currently looking to appoint a Science Teacher to start in November 2023 to cover a maternity leave post.
Working in a large comprehensive school which is at the heart of the local community the need for attention to detail and pupil care is paramount. After what has been a very turbulent time for schools due to lockdowns it is important you are able to build relationships with staff and pupils and hit the ground running with your Teaching ability.
– Community school that promotes outreach programmes to integrate the school within the community
– Fantastic school ethos with an inspirational Head Teacher that is looking to raise the schools profile and drive the schools values
-Located close to the town centre
-Easy access by car or bus (parking on-site)
-Full Time Teaching Position Mon- Fri
-Full teaching responsibilities including exam prep and interventions when required
-Own form group responsibilities
If you are a Science specialist with the passion for pupil development and are looking for your next role in Education or if you are an NQT looking for your first Teaching position then please get in contact today by sending through your most recent CV.
What to expect from Excell:
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Consideration for all long-term opportunities with the potential to become permanent.
- Recommend a Friend – Earn £500 per referral
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays.
- A dedicated consultant who will provide an honest and trustworthy service – we listen to your needs.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to through employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Excell Supply policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days.
However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients