Job Role: Science Teacher (Secondary School Based)
Location: Shrewsbury Shropshire
Days/Hours of Work: Monday to Friday (08:30am – 15:15pm)
Pay: £140- £185 a day
We are seeking to appoint exceptional English Teachers. to work in short- or long-term positions across Shropshire. We have immediate opportunities for day-to-day supply, as well as long term placements across all subjects and areas. Roles are flexible, and we have full time and part time roles available. This is an exciting opportunity to build your reputation in a variety of schools.
The successful candidates should hold QTS, PGCE with a relevant bachelor’s degree, a Bach-elor of Education or the international equivalent and hold the right to work in the UK. You must have an Enhanced Child workforce DBS Candidates and your DBS needs to be on the Updated Service. Without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service, you will have to apply for a new one.
About You :-
• The delivery of KS3 and KS4 curriculum
• Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
• Summative and formative assessment, guide progress through marking and feed-back
• Attending departmental meetings
• Possess an excellent subject knowledge
• Have excellent knowledge of the British Curriculum.
• Maintain exceptional classroom practice
• Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues.
About Us :-
• Here at Excel Supply we also offer long-term positions with the potential of developing into permanent roles.
• Excellent rates of pay (£140 £185 per day)
• Work that you want – we listen to your needs
• Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to £500 per referral
• A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area.
• Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients