Are you a Passionate and Caring person who would like to make a difference to the lives of children with Special Education Needs?
Qualifications are not compulsory for this role, your personality, work ethic and life skills are more important to us
To work in an Additional Learning Needs (ALN) role you will need:
- Experience in caring for others
- A fun personality and the willingness to be silly
- Happy to work with a wonderful team
- A loving and caring nature
- Excellent references
- Flexibility and adaptability to work short-term and long-term.
- An open mind and caring personality
- Not be afraid to get your hands dirty an appetite for plenty of job satisfaction
- A DBS and EWC registration- Excell can support with this
We are always looking for applicants who have particular experience in working with people classified as having:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI)
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
- Profound and Moderate Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD)
- Severe Learning Difficulties
- Physical Disabilities (PD).
If this sounds like you please get in touch so that we can potentially offer you immediate work based on the completion of the required compliance checks
Wage £10-£14 per hour – (Depends on age and experience)
What to expect from Excell Supply:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want – we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – get £500 per referral!
- A designation Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors and free training opportunities.
Excell Supply are one of the preferred suppliers to local authorities in North Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement as well as having an excellent reputation across the education and recruitment industry.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.