Are you looking for full or part time work with training? Maybe a change of career direction or a fresh start?
Excell supply are working closely with some absolutely wonderful primary schools throughout Flintshire who are looking for flexible Teaching Assistants with a passion for working with children in a classroom on a 1-1 basis or just general support for the whole class. (Qualifications are not compulsory as we are working with Achieve More Training to offer NVQs)
To work in a Teaching Assistant role you will need:
- A real love for working with children
- Experience in caring for others
- A fun personality and plenty of energy
- Excellent references
- Flexibility and adaptability to work short-term and long-term.
- An open mind and caring personality
- Not be afraid to get your hands dirty and an appetite for fun
- A DBS and EWC registration- Excell can support with this
We are also looking for applicants who have particular experience in working with people classified as having:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI)
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
- Profound and Moderate Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD)
- Severe Learning Difficulties
- Physical Disabilities (PD).
If this sounds like you please get in touch so that we can potentially offer you immediate work based on the completion of the required compliance checks
What to expect from Excell Supply:
·Excellent rates of pay
·Work that you want – we listen to your needs
·Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to £500 per referral
·A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
·Opportunity for permanent positions
·Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
We are a Local agency business based in North Wales, Shropshire, Cheshire and the Wirral, we have an easy registration process with no sign-up fee and the opportunity to progress your career with free training through Achieve More Training. Bring a friend to sign up with you and you could be eligible for a £500 referral bonus.
As members of the REC and Umbrella body to the DBS, Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, and as such all applicants will be subject to employment checks and must have a valid Enhanced DBS certificate.
Important Notice: To apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy.
Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.