We at Excell Supply are currently recruiting for excellent teaching assistants (TA’s) to work within Primary Schools across Denbighshire and surrounding areas. We have immediate employment opportunities for day-to-day supply which can be built up to full time work or part time work depending on how flexible you wish to be. We also offer long-term positions with the potential of developing into permanent roles.
We welcome applicants with a relevant qualification, however applications will be considered from people who have experience of working with children, either in the classroom or a nursery setting.
What the role entails as a Teaching Assistant…
- Following instructions and guidance given by the class teacher.
- Ensuring children’s safety in and out of the classroom.
- Promoting good behaviour/managing challenging behaviour
- Supervising children during playtime and lunchtime.
- Preparation of classroom materials – cutting, sticking, photocopying, laminating etc.
- Observing and feeding back to the class teacher about the children’s learning.
- Effectively managing off-task behaviours.
What we look for in you as a Teaching Assistant…
- Experience working within children, or adults in a caring capacity.
- Transferrable skills such as teamwork, initiative, flexibility, adaptability, remaining calm under pressure, caring and helpful.
- Friendly, positive and pro-active attitude
- Experience working with students with challenging behaviour
- An Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (we can assist you in applying for this)
What to expect from us at Excell Supply…
- Excellent rates of pay
- Opportunity to gain a recognised Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Work that you want – we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to £500 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
We are a Local agency business based in North Wales, Shropshire, Cheshire and the Wirral, we have an easy registration process with no sign-up fee and the opportunity to progress your career with free training through Achieve More Training. Bring a friend to sign up with you and you could be eligible for a £500 referral bonus.
As members of the REC and Umbrella body to the DBS, Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, and as such all applicants will be subject to employment checks and must have a valid Enhanced DBS certificate.
Important Notice: To apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy.
Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients